Disclaimer:

Due to FTC regulations, any book reviewed on this site was sent for free by the author/publisher to The Pagan & The Pen Book Reviews. We are not paid to give reviews by Author or Publisher. Once review has been made, said books are deleted.

Oct 4, 2010

Perfect Partners.com by Kate Richards

                                               
   THE PAGAN & THE PEN BOOK REVIEWS

Title: Perfect Partners.com
Author: Kate Richards
Buy Link
Publisher: Breathless Press
Genre: Contemporary/Romance/Erotic
Length: 31 pgs.
Reviewed by: Strega

RATINGS FOR:
Cover: 4
Presentation: 4
Editing: 4
Story: 4
Writing Ability: 5

Overall Card Rating:


About The Book: Scarred from dating hell, Rachel didn't believe in Mr. Right, until one dating website changed her views on finding the perfect partner.


The Review: This is a quick read but I enjoyed it a lot. The story moves along quickly and although short, it doesn't leave anything out. The author shows wit and humor in a story that is semi-biographical since she also met her husband on line. I remember when Internet dating was new and even now, people who meet on line are often ridiculed. I saw a commercial that says a third of all relationships begin on line these days. I don't know if that number is true or not but I do know a lot of people utilize dating sites these days and I think more and more people will continue to use the sites in the future. It's nice to read a story about this subject, especially since it hasn't been a big target for authors yet. I enjoyed the fresh idea and the author's style of writing.
Pagan Elements: N/A
___________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Due to FTC regulations, any book reviewed on this site was sent for free by the author to The Pagan & The Pen. We are not paid to give reviews by Author or Publisher. Once review has been made, said books are deleted.

3 comments:

Kate Richards said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Rich and I have been together nearly 10 years now, so I'm a believer in online romance. This is one of my favorite sites...as a pagan type myself. My Halloween/Samhain story is about a witch named Gwenny...I hope you get a chance to read it when it comes out Oct 29 at Breathless.

Marie McGaha said...

I will make sure the reviewer knows you have another book coming. Breathless sends us their new releases each month, so I'm sure we will get that one when it's released.

Rie McGaha
P&P Review Coordinator/Editor

Brandy B aka Brandlwyne said...

I like your review style, short and to the point. I think this books sounds awesome!!!

-Brandy
brandyzbooks@yahoo.com

Post a Comment