Disclaimer:

Due to FTC regulations, any book reviewed on this site was sent for free by the author/publisher to The Pagan & The Pen Book Reviews. We are not paid to give reviews by Author or Publisher. Once review has been made, said books are deleted.

Sep 28, 2010

Harley Afternoon Delight by Molly Diamond


THE PAGAN & THE PEN BOOK REVIEWS

Title: Harley Afternoon Delight
Author: Molly Diamond 
Author Site: http://mollydiamond.wordpress.com
Buy Link: www.breathlesspress.com/erotic/forthcoming/harley-afternoon-delight.html
Publisher: Breathless Press
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic/Romance/M-F
Length: Short

RATINGS FOR:
Cover: 4-Very hot!
Presentation: 4
Editing: 4 (Found a few mistakes)
Story: 3
Writing Ability: 3.5

Overall Card Rating

Reviewed by: Strega
About The Book:
The Review: This story is purely for titillation purposes only. There is no plot, no tension, no intrigue, and really no reason for this story other than an attempt to turn the reader on. I found the dialogue trite and unconvincing, the sex was under whelming and the characters were one-dimensional. I felt as if I was reading a letter to a girly magazine: Dear Editor, You'll never guess what happened when I looked out my window and saw my neighbor mowing the lawn in a thong…
When I read at the end of the story that the author had written for Hustler Magazine, I understood why the story had that trashy feel to it. I'm sure there are many who enjoy reading this type of work and for those, this will be a treat. As for me, the story just didn't do a thing.
Pagan Elements: None

___________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Due to FTC regulations, any book reviewed on this site was sent for free by the author to The Pagan & The Pen. We are not paid to give reviews by Author or Publisher. Once review has been made, said books are deleted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment